A new take on the very first dinosaurs, feathered and in full color!
Restorations of dinosaurs based on the likelihood that protofeathers evolved early in the dinosaur family tree. Here, the small bipedal omnivore Alwalkeria stands next to a river in India during the late Triassic.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)